lazy bum Fun Taiwan!!

have fun all the time!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Davis cup

It was my time to join this kind of activities. I love Taiwan despite the fact that our governing party only fights for their benifits not for economics of Taiwan now. I'm very pleasure to cheer for our Taiwan team. When I saw the news about davis cup which is tennis competition in Taipei, and the captain John Lee wanna more volunteers to cheer for our Taiwan team, I joined it immediately.
In order to participate in Taiwanwoo! cheer squad, I asked Andy to change our English conversation time ahead of Friday night. (He is very nice, Thank you, Andy^^) It was 12:00 at midnight as we finished our conversation, but I had to wake up at five am to get on the bus to Taipei at six am./o/ ( I live in the middle of Taiwan,Chunghua,and need to spend 3 hours to Taipei.)
When I arrived in Taipei, it was 8:30 am. The game started at 10:00 am. My friend didn't get in Taipei yet. I waited for her alone with cold wind.@@ She arrived at 9:30 am finally, and we dashed to Taipei Arena(http://ncp.tcg.gov.tw/ncp/TaipeiArena/) as soon as possible. WHAT?? no one is here!! I called the captian John, he told me it began at 1:00 pm. Damn~~what a fool I am/o/

Wow!! almost seats were occupied by Taiwanwoo! cheer squad on the watchtower. It was the first time that many people cheered for tennis competition. We Taiwan didn't pay much attention on sports. What a pity!! Truth be told, I can't understand the rules of tennis (heehee... not only tennis but many sports :P) even didn't know tennis is a outdoor sport. I wore spaghetti strap and short pant without hat!! (Of course, the result after watching game: I was sunburn!!) But I still was ecxited about participating in Taiwanwoo! cheer squad.

The game wasn't exciting coz we lost!!( am I childish?heehee) We still had fun. We sang "don't be lazy, get win!" and "national song" to encourage our players. "national song!!" I haven't sung it since I graduated from senior high school. It was funny. We shaked our little national flag and standed up and down like as waves. All of us could feel what's called "united" in the end.

I'll participate in this organization often; it's full of meaning. Go! Go! Go! Taiwan^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home