lazy bum Fun Taiwan!!

have fun all the time!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Life needs some reasonable risks

My kind 62-year-old penpal, Andy, told me: "Life needs some reasonable risks." This gives me a shock!! I have to change my life if I don't like it. Hence, I make a rough plan: work abroad.

I'd like to travel all over the world. It's hard to make it come true. My family depends on me now. My brother will retire from army next Jan. It's his turn to take care of my family. I'm also too old to study higher. (Truth be told, I'm a lazy bone.^^) So the best decision is work abroad.

Not only earn money but experience the local culture are the best ways for me to do. My English isn't good enough to communicate; therefore, I choose the Chinese area first, for example, H.K or Singapore or China. Andy prefered Singapore to the other two. In fact, I'm still afraid to work abroad alone. And I also have no idea what kind of jobs I can do overseas.

I won't give up, it's life. Life has to face many choices. Life is a series of challenges. I'll sightsee in those cities and then choose which country I'll work there. Wow~~it's an important step of my life.

Kevin, one of my cute penpals, told me if I'm brave enough, I can work in New York or San Francisco or Los Angeles. If I can work in Los Angeles, he might be able to accommodate me. How nice he is. But I'm a chicken, jump too far, I'm afraid to broke my legs.^^ If I can work in Chinese area besides Taiwan, I believe I'll work in Los Angeles one day.


1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Blogger 阿泰....部落 said...

ㄟ 你好像入錯行了.職離吧.我幫你填資料.改到別的地方上班好啦.這篇文章看起來就像英文雜誌裡面的旅遊介紹.寫的真是好極了.如果我是出版社的話.會考慮出更多錢讓你去寫更多地方...........



送你一個顏色笑話..關於新加坡
[[[[兒子 ]]]]

一位年輕人坐上公車,他那顆頭怒髮衝冠、五顏六色,衣著破碎襤褸,短褲赤腳,鼻洞、肚臍洞穿戴著珠寶,外加大型羽毛

的耳環。他坐在位置上,發現對面有一位老先生目不轉睛的看著他,年輕人不耐煩的叫道: 「看什麼看?老頭!你年青時沒

瘋過啊?」 「當然有,」老先生毫不遲疑的回答:我年青時在海軍,有一晚在新加坡喝的爛醉,結果和一隻鸚鵡發生關係…」

「我在想… 你是不是我兒子…」

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home