Waiao外澳 in Ilan宜蘭
Here we go,Waiao!! Jason, Viya, Chris, Eiji and Xiao Man=O)(外澳~~~我們來了!!)
Different fates. Chris looked like a homeless to sit on the ground, but Eiji was comfortable sitting on his own chair and reading a book.(命運大不同。Chris像個遊民的坐在地上,而Eiji卻很悠哉的坐在他專屬的椅子上閱讀)
Eiji ignored the stationmaster and still dozed off.(Eiji無視於站長的存在,繼續打盹)
Kind me had pity on Eiji and gave him 100NTD.(In fact, it was Jason's money:P)(善心的我施捨給Eiji100元<其實那是Jason的$$>)
Jason and Chris are nice to cooperate with me.(他們兩個非常的配合我)
The train was as cold as a refrigerator. I couldn't help wear a big towel.Who said the economy is getting worse??? the AC is still strong!!(火車冷得像冰箱,我忍不住都蓋起大毛巾了。是誰說經濟變差的???冷氣還是一樣強)
Break time.The driver went for a pu pu. Look!! They two acted cute.Kawaiii~~~(火車的中場休息時間,因為駕駛跑去撇條了。他們兩個真可愛~~~~)
Jason aimed at shot too long, my leg was sour and Chris looked like a monkey hanging on the handle=O) (Jason瞄太久了,我的腿兒都痠了;Chris看起來也像一隻猴子掛在把手上面)
Hey Jason and Eiji!! Everyone had "Peace" posture,you two didn't!!(ㄟJason和Eiji你們兩個太不合作囉!大家都比耶,只有你們沒有)
Yeah~~~Waiao Waiao finally after two hours train-ride!!!(耶~~外澳!!經過兩小時的火車時間,我們終於到了!!)
Chris and Eiji couldn't wait to rent surfing board, but Jason was busying at drinking TW beer.Dude, you do love TW!!Good boy^^(Chris和Eiji迫不及待的租衝浪板,但Jason卻忙於喝台灣啤酒。老兄!你真的很愛台灣耶^^)
Many ppl came here to surf.(還蠻多人來這裡衝浪的)
Look!! Eiji was like a kid enjoying his surfing time.(Eiji像個小孩樂不思蜀的玩衝浪)
Chris was tasting another junk food that we ate in the childhood.It was made of fish and pigment.(Chris正在嘗試另外一種小時候的垃圾食物,有很多色素的魚乾)
How sexy he was!! No wonder Stanley wanted to lust for him:)(呦~~~太性感了,連Stanley都忍不住過來猥褻一下)
Xiao Man enjoyed the sun pretty well.She ignored how strong the sun was and could read a book!!(Xiao Man非常的享受日光浴,她可以完全無視於大太陽,還能閱讀才猛勒)
Chris was busying at builing his king chair, and Jason was busying at building "something" on my legs.(Chris忙著建造他的皇帝椅,而Jason卻忙於在我的腿上弄個甚麼玩意兒)
Final work.(成品)




The cockroach. (連小強都來了)
Tong Bo Hu who was the famous ancient dissolute talent poet. (唐伯虎是古代最有名的風流才子)
Captain Hook hooked my neck. (虎克船長勾住我的脖子了)
Alcohol promotion gal. (but I was a little bit drunk, it seemed:P) (促酒小姐,但看起來俺有點醉)
My favorite flavor is Vodka with Lemon.The waitress introduced me to mix up Vodka and Grapefruit, it's not bad, but I still prefer Vodka with Lemon. (我最愛的是伏特加萊姆。女侍介紹我喝伏特加葡萄柚,也不錯啦,但我還是比較愛伏特加萊姆)
The gal was too crazy.Came to me and handcuffed on me and her.But she is pretty like a celebrity. (這女孩太瘋了。自己走向我還把我銬住。不過她還蠻美的,有點像王心凌)
Wow!!Cleopatra served us!! (哇賽!!連埃及豔后都來服侍我們呢)
Way too high~~~danced with the Hillbilly Cat. (玩得太high了啦,還跟貓王尬一下舞)
Spiderman and Teletubby. (蜘蛛人和天線寶寶)
Wow!! God of Cookery!!I was smitten with his T-shirt!! (食神耶!!我真愛他那件T-shirt!!)
Welcome to the party, Bluce Lee!! (太high了,李小龍)
Hey!go back to elementary school!! (死小學生,還不快滾回你的國小)
Even they put on bandage,they are still pretty. (雖然她們纏著繃帶,但還是很美)
Oh My God!!!!!Bride of Chucky!!!! (我的媽呀!!!是鬼娃新娘!!!)
The little devil is another sexy gal. (這個小惡魔也真的有點辣)

