lazy bum Fun Taiwan!!

have fun all the time!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

fun, simple and magical

PORT DICKSON Island Resort.
Glad to have the chance to be VIP in this From Zero to Hero event.

Malaysians are insane crazy, very passionate.
Green Party.Well...no one told me in advance, otherwise, I could dress up:)
My boss was like Chinese psychic...and spelt the magic to the judges...

His wife was the winner of Green party costume competition.

Got lots of shoots with those successful persons. And very honor to photographed with Vice President of Asia.

Gethering in a vegtarian restaurant.
My boss' office in IPOH. This bro is very interesting, his nose was running, then he stopped it by plugging tissue into his nose:)

Awww...very touching by those flags flying in the air, especially see the Taiwan ones!!

Herbalife Idol!!

Incredible and fantastic party!! I haven't been to club for months, kinda miss parties!! Way fun:)

VIP Qualifying Gala Dinner. Dress code: black dress and black tie!


High class reception.

Congrats!! My boss couple got pomotion. They are good examples for me. Thank you a lot. Je t'aime, bisous!!!

My tear almost busted out in his speach. He said: poverty makes u have nothing to eat when u r hungry;even u have food to eat,it would be not the one u wanna eat!! I can understand his feeling definitely which reminded me my childhood. Another good example for me.He got finacial freedom already.

Unbelievable!!! 14,000 ppl danced "Sha la la la" together.

Taiwan rocks!!! Bravo!!!!!

Met nice and cute friends during this event. Cya soon:)

Being nice to be VIP. I'll keep up the good work:)

We should keep learnin no matter how old we are. I'm glad I attend this business school, not only learn more but meet lots of friends who have the same dream.Let's make life more brilliant and intersting=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home