lazy bum Fun Taiwan!!

have fun all the time!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

2009.08 Rinjiani NP tracking

Had a big breakfast before we went tracking. My stomach didn't feel well in that early morning. Alex was nice to force me to eat more b/c u need a lot of energy when climbing.But I couldn't eat much on that day.

Preparation before tracking. heeee we looked like pigs that were ready to be driven to kill and to sell.
After registering for climbing Mt. Rinjiani, we started the healthy activity.Sweet!!!Everyone looked like backpackers.
Why no me???? B/c I was too weak to climb fast. Sorry to delay the schedule to everyone. I puked twice when climbing. So I learnt a lesson that will do a training before climbing high mountains next time.
Look!! Priscille could extand her body easily, but I............ needed her to help me b/c I almost lost my breath. :P
A break at point 2!!! The first thing I did was lay down and took a nap.
It was great to have fun with a pile of friends. The moment was awesome!! I would like to eat more, but I worried to puke again so ate less. Alex didn't suggest me to eat more this time. haha
After lunch break, we hit the road again.....I felt like puking again but I couldn't make it. The feeling was terrible when u want to vomit but you couldn't make it. Then I asked Alex to give me the tooth brush.

Viya: give me the toothbrush!!
Alex: huh???u want to brush ur teeth?
Viya: just give me the toothbrush!!!!!!

I made myself vomit by toothbrush and felt better then could walk fast. After this experience, when I requested a toothbrush, Alex never asked why.....haaaa
You can tell how rough and original path the mountain is. It is really a big challenge for me. The rest friends who can climb fast arent like normal human beings. lol

Met the wild monkey at point 3.
On the way to the summit of the mountains. I was too weak and rested too much.
Can u believe it's the last 100M??? For me, it's like 1000KM lol
What I admired a lot is the one who carried our luggage can climb up very fast. What a monster!!
Shotted with my coach and the porter.Actually, I couldn't stand up well and almost freak out.
Oh yeah~~~~ we made it!!! we were at the summit of Mt. Rinjiani:) I'm so proud of myself b/c not many Taiwanese ppl climb this mountain. Most of the Asians are Japanese.That was the reason that local ppl always spoke Japanese with me. haa
Camped on the top!!

What a wonderful volcano:)

How far r u near the clouds????
Beautiful sunset!! u can't miss it!!!!
The volcano erupted two weeks ago while we were climbing, so we could see "lafa" at nite. Another benefit...haa
Dinner with stars:)
The morning of volcano:)
Haha...many ppl could go down easily,but Kim and I were guided by Coach Alex who taught us to open our legs and to step the side.well..the result worked!!!haaa
Alex tried to imitate the porter....hmm too fashionable, they don't have any mp3 or sun-glasses.
They were amazing, can cook nice food in such original mountain:)
Happy time to gather together:) I think I better learn some French b/c I couldn't understand what they talked definitely.
Nima's and my toes got hurt when we went down the mountain, so we had to walk by our feet side. haaa
Well...I was the slowest one who finished this tracking, but still felt proud!!!At least I overcame my mission impossible:)
After tracking, did sth relaxing.
All right...Alex left for Taiwan with smiles.As for me,I was almost extorted by the Custom b/c I didn't have enough RP to run away from Indonesia.The Custom gave me two choices:1. stayed with him, then he will give me money.2. sold my cellphone by 150,000 RP, then I could go back to Msia...WTF!!!! Is the country too poor or did I tan too much to look like a local cute girl?

Fortunately, another Custom let me use credit card to pay the fee. My life is like a drama all the time. Probably it's a hint for me to publish a book??? haaaa
Afterwords:
I do appreciate those friends, Alex, Damien,Priscille,Kim and Nima, who joined this incredible journey with me.It was the most treasurable trip I've attended ever. Glad to have such a happy memory with u all:):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home