lazy bum Fun Taiwan!!

have fun all the time!!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hualien-1st day

The first spot was Cingshui Cliffs. (第一站:清水斷崖)

No one cared abt the sign. (沒有在乎這個警示)
Hahaha...we were illiteracy.We crossed the short wall and started to take pics. (哈哈!!我們是文盲,我們還是跨越那道小牆,然後瘋狂拍照)
Who tells you can take pics with me, Ming? (我有准你跟我拍照嗎?Ming?)
It's a Chinese character-ren. Thanks Carol and Robin to make this pic more vivid. (中國字-人。感恩Carol和Robin讓這個照片更生動)
We are family=O) (我們是一家人)

Ate lunch @ Seahouse lodge. Actually, it was too hot for me to eat hot seafood porridge.Lucky we had such a wonderful weather during two days vacation. (在月牙灣吃午餐。其實,那天熱得要命,我根本吃不下海鮮粥。不過我們很lucky能有有兩天的好天氣,讓花蓮行更好玩)

Alex, your upper body was a younger,but your lower body was like a grandpa.hahaa (Alex,你的上半身是年輕人,但是下半身卻是個老爺爺....哈哈哈)
Carol can't ride a bike, so the female owner of the lodge lent her a kid's bike. She was making effort to conquer it!! (Croal 不會騎腳踏車,好心的老闆娘借她小孩子的腳踏車,她正努力的征服它呦)
Hey!! Guillaume!!! How dared you kiss Sally!!!!!Bad boy=OP (嘿Guillaume!!你真有種敢親Sally!!壞男孩!!)
Yeah~~~biking time!!! (耶~~~騎腳踏車囉)
Chishingtarn Coast Scenic Area.(七星潭)
I never know the sea of Chishingtarn is so amazing. (我從來不知道七星潭那麼美)
And all of us were out of control when we saw such beautiful sea. (每個人都瘋了當看到這片美麗的海)
Robin and Ming are talented at funny pics. (Robin和Ming在搞笑上面頗有天分)
Guillaume, you are really way too funny. Too thin lah, no muscle:P (Guillaume,你太瘦了...一點肉都沒有)
Alex and Guillaume were flurting. What!!!! you two..........kiss@@ (Alex和Guillaume居然在調情...甚麼!!!你們兩個還......kiss@@)
I didn't expect to see you two flurting, so I went to fart in front of them. (我根本不想看你們調情,所以跑到他們面前放個屁)
We did have lots of fun over there.We have a big kid inside.(大家果真很有赤子之心)
We kept biking to a wilder park.Ming likes to steal the spotlight. What an interesting dude. (我們繼續前進到更野外的公園。Ming真的很喜歡搶鏡頭,這些傢伙真有趣)
Poor Peter rode two bikes back to the lodge coz Carol fell down from it.His back was kinda ridiculous (可憐的Peter得騎兩台腳踏車回民宿,因為Carol跌倒了。他的背影還蠻好笑的)
Carp Lake. (鯉魚潭)
Went boat-paddling. We had 18 ppl for it, but the boat was only for four ppl or two ppl.I was team with Alex.Damn!!! two ppl boat is so tiring@@ Never try it again!! (踩腳踏船。我們有18人,但只有4人和2人船型。我和Alex踩兩人的。媽呀@@太累了!!以後再也不要做這種傻事)
It was going dark but still amazing pretty. (天雖然快黑了,依舊美麗)
Cikasuan for dinner.The dishes were very delicious, especially aborignal liquor-millet wine. Ps. They are alcoholic =OP haha (去樹屋吃晚餐。蠻美味的,尤其是小米酒。他們都是酒鬼,哈)
The aboriginal hot pepper.How great is it??? Let me show you as below. (原住民的私家辣椒。有多讚呢??讓我告訴你吧!!)
Croal cried ,and Chia Xin couldn't close her mouth. (Carol哭了,Chia Xin嘴巴都闔不起來)
Chris' face turned into red. (Chris的臉變紅了)
Robin, either the head or the foot of chicken couldn't escape fr. ur mouth. (Robin,不管是雞頭還是雞腳都無法逃過你的嘴吧!)
After dinner, it was game time.
What a nice reunion. We were like a big family=O) Have a toast for our friendship!!(真的是了不起的聚會,我們真的很像一個大家庭^^為我們的友誼乾杯吧!!)
Cikasuan is really a nice restaurant.Thumbs up!! (樹屋真的是一個很讚的餐廳)
Incredible!!! I never know Theo ,Quentin and Erwann can read the bible of Budda!!!! What a sham I am. I am reluctant to read it due to too many words. haaa (哇~~太神奇了!我從來不知道Theo,Quentin和Erwann可以讀佛經耶。我真慚愧,因為字太多我還拒絕唸哩)
Stone Crafts Park @8PM(8點在石藝大街)
The aboriginal dance was too fabulous.They kept the tranditional spirit of their culture. Guillaume was very cool to imitate their dance. (原住民舞蹈真是太了不起了,他們還保存著他們的文化和精神。Guillaume非常的可愛,還模仿他們的舞蹈)
Nan Bin night market.(南濱夜市)
Jason whipped Guillaume's butt, and Guillaume enjoyed it very much. You two were too naughty;) (Jason抽了Guillaume的屁股,而Guillaume非常的enjoy。你們兩個真是頑皮:))
Adiren,Quentin and Erwann were very brave to taste stinky dou fu.Yummy??^+++^(Adiren,Quentin和Erwann非常勇敢的嘗試臭豆腐。好吃嗎???)
Shooting arrow time!! Chris was a player before. Way toooo cool!!(射箭時間!!Chris以前可是國手呢!!太酷了!!)
Alex is like a killer.He can use gun and bow and arrow well.He won many gifts fr. those games. Leave him alone^^(Alex是個殺手。他不僅槍用的好,弓箭也很棒!!那一天他可是贏了很多獎品喔。不過還是要離他遠一點,太危險了)
Guillaume ....when I noticed you....u already finished ur arrows:P(Guillaume,當我拍你的時候,你的箭已經射出去了@@)
Jason, you aimed the target toooooo long.....I almost lost the chance to photograph you due to low battery of camera.(Jason,你瞄太久了啦!!我差點就拍不到你,你不知道我相機快沒電嗎?)
Peter is also another great player, especially on guns. WTH!!! why do I have so many dangerous friends???(Peter是另外一個非常強的玩家,尤其在槍的射擊。我的老天爺啊!!為何我有那麼多危險的朋友呢????)
Happy hrs.Everyone got crazy at that night.it was the first time I ran into policeman to warn all of us to be quiet.But.....still nobody cared abt it.hahaa!!!!What a special experience!! (每個人都豁出去了那個晚上。這是我第一次玩到被警察警告小聲點。可是....還是沒有人在呼!!真是一個奇妙的經驗啊^^)
I was super lucky at that night, won twice and was waiting for whipping the loser's hand and butt.Sorry Ming, if I hurt you:P (那晚我非常的幸運,連贏兩把,可以抽打輸家的手和屁股。Ming, sorry!!如果我傷害了你)
Poor Peter!!you saved Pay Lan's life. Peter just finished shower and went out the room for games.But he was punished instead of Pay Lan. (可憐的Peter!!你救了Pay Lan一命。他才剛洗完澡,從房間走出來開始玩遊戲,卻要代替Pay Lan處罰)
1.The last drink before dying whip><(致命之鞭之前的最後一杯)
2.Chris tried to build a beautiful friendship with Ming before whipping him.(Chris試著在鞭打Ming之前建立一個美好的友誼)
3.OMG!!!! Chris was so violent. (天啊!!Chris太殘忍了)
4.Ming dude, you was a hard-luck guy.He even couldn't speak any words.(Ming真是一個hard-luck的傢伙,已經痛到無法言語了)
The result taught us: Pls don't lose a "friendly" card game. hahaa(這個遊戲教我們:千萬不可以在"很友善"的遊戲中輸掉喔)
Hey Robin and Quentin! I do know you both are a couple.I caught you both!! (嘿Robin和Quentin!!我就知道你們兩個在一起,被我抓到了吼)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home