lazy bum Fun Taiwan!!

have fun all the time!!

Monday, September 01, 2008

2008.08.02 Xi Tou遊溪頭

Cute gal---Rosalie.She is going to study in France for one year.I'm jealous of her so much.We should make our dreams come true in time.In order to minimize my regrets, I decided to take a trip to CA and to visit my friend-Andy and his family in Vermont this Sep.(Rosalie...一位可愛的女孩,即將到法國念書一年,真令我好生羨慕。我們真的應該努力的完成自己的夢想,為了不讓自己遺憾,我也決定今年九月到美西玩一下和拜訪我在佛蒙特的朋友--Andy以及他的家人)
Ellen and her bf-Fred!
Me and Jianchang.
Here we were--Xi Tou!! Fred is so funny, he was afraid his nose gets sunburn.Look!!He put much sun block on his nose.(隔日我們到溪頭。Fred很好笑,他怕鼻子曬傷,所以塗了一大片的防曬乳在他的鼻子)

I looked good without my face.hahaa(我覺得不要拍到我的臉比較美...哈哈哈)
I do love hanging out with them. Fred is an interesting French.He wasn't embarrassed to make funny postures.We three are 007- James Bond and Bond's girls.(我真愛跟他們出來嬉笑。Fred都不害臊擺好笑的姿勢。我們可是007-詹姆士龐德和龐德女郎呢!!)
How silly Ellen was!! She tried to be a Koala. But it looked sweet as Fred held her in case she fell down.(Ellen想要變成一隻無尾熊勒。Fred怕Ellen跌倒而抱住她,看起來真甜蜜)
Fred's posture was like a corpse....too inflexible!!Ellen, you should train him badly.(Fred看起來像殭屍,太僵硬了喔。Ellen,請帶回去再好好調教一下)
Felt comfortable when you enjoyed in the nature.(沉浸在大自然裡真舒服)

JianChang took them to skywalk. I am a coward.....have a fear of height:( Shame that I couldn't see the beautiful scenery over there.(Jianchang帶他們走天空步道。老娘有嚴重懼高症,是個俗仔:(可惜我不能在上面欣賞美景)
They were too hungry and walking and eating sausage.(他們餓到邊走邊吃香腸)
Sunshine wasn't bright that day; otherwise, the forest should be fresh green.(那天陽光不夠亮,不然應該看起來是一片翠綠)
We left in the evening.How pretty the fog was!! Fred, welcome to TW again:) (傍晚我們離開了溪頭。溪頭的霧好美好美!!Fred,歡迎再來台灣玩喔^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home